OUR #1 RATED BEST BUDGET KEYBOARD PIANO UNDER #300
EDITOR’S CHOICE: After lengthy research and scrutiny of products in the market, The ONE Smart Piano Keyboard 61-Key has the best quality and features. It is more advanced compared to the other keyboard piano that is under $300 price.
Finding a good keyboard piano under a $300 budget is not that difficult nowadays. Due to the high number of product available in the market, there are good choices even with a $300 budget.
Keyboard piano is an excellent alternative if you cannot afford a grand piano due to its high-end price. It is lightweight and has advanced function than the ordinary piano.
Manufacturers offer many promises; some are true while some are not, which makes us confused on choosing keyboard piano. Even for seasoned players, picking one can be an arduous task.
Remember, picking the best keyboard piano while on a budget does not mean that you’ll sacrifice the quality.
In this review, I’ll give you some helpful pointers and guidance on choosing the best keyboard piano that fits your taste and budget!
Here are our top picks for the best keyboard pianos under $300
- Premium bundle includes the Yamaha EZ220 keyboard, Samson HP30 closed-back stereo headphones, World Tour PA-130 power supply, and World Tour SXKS keyboard stand
- 61 touch-sensitive, lighted keys; Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
In my judgment, the Yamaha EZ-220 Portable Keyboard is the bomb! This keyboard is perfect for beginners. Not only that it allows you to connect to iPad but, it also has 392 built-in voices.
You can also save your recorded performances through the piano diary via iPhone/iPad that is connectable to the keyboard. As you know, EZ-20 has more helpful and efficient functionality that is quite awesome for beginners. What more could you ask for?
- Keys light up
- Visual Performer
- Can connect to Ipad
- No stand
- Loud background accompaniment
- No built-in recorder
- · Magical LED Lighted on the keys of this 61 keyboard piano-Follow the LED light and you can play the piano in minutes.
- Powerful educational functions in the Free APP of the electric portable keyboard piano-professional lessons videos, fun games with learning, creative crash course and thousands of sheet music.
As far as I can tell, this keyboard is has a more helpful feature compared to Lagrima 88-Key. With its cheaper cost, you’ll also have a free training app that provides extensive learning material for improving your skills.
Lastly, you can access ONE Smart Piano Keyboard for both IOS and Android. This keyboard is more advanced with useful apps and more comfortable to navigate especially for beginners.
- Entertainment wise
- Works with IOS and Android
- Offers training applications for beginners
- No rhythm section
- Most songs are payable
- Some learning tools are missing
- APPEALING TONE-This electric piano adopts dream source,with digitalization sampling,88 standard piano keys,giving you an outstanding feel and response
- FEATURE-1 pedal system/LCD display screen/80 demo songs/480 tones/128 standard GM tones/200 present rhythms/64 Polyphony/Built-in stereo speakers/With purple dust cover
In my opinion, this new keyboard piano works efficiently for both beginners and professionals. It has 80 demo songs with all sorts of accompaniment and a recording and playback.
It also features a USB/MIDI terminal by which you can connect Lagrima 88-Key to a computer. This keyboard piano lands at the very affordable price of under $300, and you still get a change of which you can buy accessories for it!
- It has a recording and playback feature
- Semi-weighted keys
- Metal Pedal system
- Speakers face the floor
- Confusing assembly instructions
- Manual not descriptive enough
- A 76-Key Portable Keyboard with 574 Voices, 165 Styles and 154 preset songs
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y. E. S. ) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
Compared to the first two keyboard pianos on the list, PSR-EW300 has a more stable sound system, and it has a free downloadable songbook. This model has versatile functions with a robust sound system and a full, 76-note, touch-sensitive keyboard.
That is why this stands out than the first two. PSR-EW300 SA 76-Key offers a much broader range of growth and creativity.
- Good sound system
- The keyboard is touch-sensitive
- Best for both learning and jamming
- The stand is a flimsy
- Keys don’t light up
- No headphone outlet
- New, intuitive sampling function with built-in microphone and power supply included
- 400 AHL keyboard voices
Casio CTK2400 seems to be cheapest on the list, costing less than $150.
However, compared to the other brand and model this keyboard has less feature. Nevertheless, In my personal opinion, I prefer this than the first three if we talked about the budget. It’s cheaper and has the necessary functionality for learning to play the keyboard instrument.
- Full-sized keys
- The cheapest portable keyboard in the market!
- No stand
- Tones are not very realistic
- Not very sensitive keys
- FLAWLESS, AUTHENTIC RANGE OF SOUND: Built-in speakers offer tremendous sound, complete with 255 Timbres, 255 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions, and 24 demonstration songs. Stereo outputs and a headphone jack can be used to listen through external speakers or with the included headphones.
- INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM: Designed for beginner to intermediate-level use, this multi-function keyboard piano features 61 keys, providing a traditional piano or organ feel for versatile learning and an exciting acoustic experience. Keyboard comes with a complete set of transparent stickers to label the piano keys in order to simplify and accelerate piano mastery.
If you’re looking for a keyboard that is designed for beginner to intermediate-level use, then the Hamzer 61-key digital piano is the best option for you. This electric keyboard comes with a wide range of authentic sound. It has 255 timbres, 255 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions, and 24 demonstration songs.
But the number one reason why you should consider this keyboard is the fact that it is ideally suited to master finger control. This Hamzer keyboard allows single-fingered and fingered auto-bass chords. Along with this, users can also use effects such as vibrato, sustain, and ensemble.
This keyboard is also suitable for beginners, thanks to its 61 standard-size keys which provide a traditional feel and acoustic playing experience.
Additionally, this keyboard also comes with transparent stickers that can serve as labels for beginners. With its record and playback capabilities, and the ability to use a mic and headphones, this keyboard provides plenty of room for creativity without the hassle.
- Made with high-quality components
- Provides an authentic playing experience
- Comes with a wide variety of sounds and effects
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate players
- The quality of accessories included can be better
- The durability of the stand and stool needs improvement
- This compact and lightweight, yet rugged and reliable keyboard lets you make music anywhere with battery power or the included AC adapter
- 400 Tones and 150 Rhythms deliver a huge variety of musical exploration
On the hunt for a lightweight yet reliable digital piano? The Casio CTK2550 is the keyboard to look out for. At first glance, it appears to be your standard digital piano.
It is compact and lightweight – but make no mistake! Just because it’s lighter than most, that does not mean that it lacks a lot of features that other keyboards offer. The Casio CTK2550 packs a lot for a digital piano within its price range and size – a great option for those who are on a tight budget.
This digital piano comes with 400 high-quality tones and 100 built-in rhythms. And if that’s not enough, users can also transfer their own downloadable MIDI files to the CTK2550’s internal memory.
Additionally, this digital piano also comes with a built-in lesson system so beginners can learn how to play their favorite songs on the keyboard.
I also love the fact that this keyboard supports connectivity to any iOS or Android device. This allows users access to the free Chordana Play app. In my opinion, the Casio CTK2550 is the most affordable option for those who are looking for a practice keyboard.
- Features 400 high-quality tones and 100 built-in rhythms
- Comes with a built-in lesson system for beginners
- Provides access to the free Chordana app via Bluetooth
- Sounds a bit hollow compared to other options on this list
- FULL SIZE KEYBOARD: A true full size 61 key keyboard piano with standard key sizes features LCD screen, record and playback functionality, 100 keyboard sounds 100 rhythms, and 50 demo songs
- HEADPHONES: A set of high quality headphone are included within your digital piano package meaning letting musicians and leaners play comfortably without disturbing others
No other digital piano supports the learning process of the beginner more than the RockJam 61-key Electronic Keyboard. From its standard key sizes for easy playing to the record and playback functionality, every detail on the RockJam keyboard is made to address the needs of the learning beginner.
It comes with 100 keyboard sounds, 100 rhythms, and 50 demo songs – not a lot but just enough to keep a beginner busy and focused on learning.
One of the reasons why I would personally choose this piano as an entry-level option is that it comes with a complete package. It has a set of high-quality headphones for private practice, a durable and comfortable stool for long hours of practice, and a stand to securely hold the whole keyboard together.
Purchasing the RockJam keyboard also gives users access to a one-month free membership to the Simply Piano app. What more can you ask for?
- Comes with standard sized keys that’s perfect for beginners
- Includes useful accessories such as headphones
- A stool and a stand
- One month free memebership to the Simply Piano app
- The quality of the headphones can be better
- 【INTELLIGENT】Smart LCD Display is easy to read and can help you in memorizing the note and fingering The easy-to-control volume knob is a big breakthrough. Adjust speaker volume can be more convenient and smooth
- 【TEACHING FUNCTION】LED key light teaching function helps you to learn the demo song much easily, and it is able to speed up or slow down to meet your needs. Merely several hours of practice, you could master a demo song easily
If you’re looking for a digital piano that’s a step up from most entry-level options, then the Vangoa VGK6200 might interest you. My favorite part about this beginner-friendly keyboard is its 61 keys.
They come in the same size as the keys of a real piano which trains users with the correct spacing and scale of the instrument. It also comes in 5 octaves, making it possible to learn even while you’re on the move.
Another feature that I think learners will love is its LED light teaching function. This gives users an easier time when learning how to play one of the demo songs.
Players can also adjust the speed according to their needs. And speaking of songs, the Vangoa VGK6200 comes with 500 MIDI tones, 300 rhythm styles, and 40 demo songs – that’s a lot for an entry level keyboard.
To top it all off, the Vangoa VGK6200 also comes with an interesting Extra Band feature. This provides users with accompaniment features which allow them to play along with a whole band.
Not only does it give users a chance to deliver a full sound, but it also provides them with an opportunity to experience being in a band.
- Keys are similar to real piano keys
- Comes with the correct spacing
- Has an LED Light teaching function for convenient learning
- Comes with the Extra Band feature that allows users to play as a band member
- The accessories included can be improved
- The bag looks cheap and not as sturdy as it should be
- Get them Gifts They’ll Remember this Holiday Season – The perfect music inspired Christmas gift for kids, women, men, mum, dad and Secret Santa
- Everything You Need to Start Playing the Keyboard – Electric piano with 61 responsive piano style keys and built in speakers – perfect for practicing and performing to your friends and family
The Alesis Melody MKII covers all the basics so if you’re confused about which keyboard to get, you can always rely on this one to address all your needs.
First, it offers players a great feel and an enjoyable playing experience with its super responsive piano-style keys. And to complement the beautiful music you create with this keyboard, it also comes with powerful built-in speakers that are perfect for practice and performances.
And like all keyboards, the Alesis Melody MKII also comes with a wide variety of premium in-demand sounds. It has 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes, and users can also tap into its one-touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms.
And if that’s not enough to spark some creativity, users can also play along with 40 demo songs and record it as well.
- Features highly responsive piano-style keys
- Perfect for beginners’ practice
- Comes with layer and split modes and plenty of tones
- And songs to experiment with
- Has record and playback capabilities
- Comes with useful accessories like the stand, but the quality is subpar and can be improved further
What To Look For When Buying a Keyboard Piano Under $300
Now that you have an idea about keyboard pianos you can now choose one that best fits you.
Here’s a breakdown on what you should look for and whatnot.
Is it worth your money?
The first thing you should consider is the perks that you could get. If you are a beginner, then you should choose a keyboard piano that is user-friendly and has training materials. Lack of some feature can be replaced by buying accessories, do not battle on it too much.
Determine your purpose
You should know your goal of purchasing, is it for learning, fun or for recording your music? You should be critical of picking the right keyboard piano for the proper purpose.
Take note, it doesn’t have to be perfect, but it should fit your preferences. You do not always need an expensive instrument sometimes, cheaper product is more useful.
Now that I’ve given you the list of the best keyboard piano that fits your budget and features I hope that you’ll find the best.
From my point of view, as you are only starting with getting the hang of keyboard playing, it is best not to spend much. What you need are essential features and a model that offers training apps and materials.
As you get better in time, you can always purchase a more advanced model. In the meantime, sticking to basic is more, compared to having extensive feature but you do not have the skills to play yet.
Keep on practicing and wield your skills. Remember, you will not be judged by the cost or quality of your instrument. Keep rocking!
I really recommend getting the Yamaha EZ-220 if your looking for the best digital pianos within this price range.
If you have further questions about the best keyboard under your specific budget, I’ll gladly help you out. Just don’t forget to comment and leave your concern. I am always here to help you guys find the best instruments for you that suit your budget and personality.
OUR #1 RATED BEST BUDGET KEYBOARD PIANO UNDER #300