OUR #1 RATED BEST KEYBOARD PIANO FOR BEGINNER KIDS
|1||Casio SA76 44-Key Mini Personal Keyboard||678 Reviews||$49.00||VIEW NOW|
|2||Casio SA-46 -Key Portable Keyboard||233 Reviews||$39.00||VIEW NOW|
|3||Casio CTK-2550 61-Key Portable Keyboard with App Integration/Dance Music Mode||312 Reviews||$99.90||VIEW NOW|
|4||Casio SA-76 Mini Keyboard Bundle with Power Supply, Removeable Stickers, Instructional Book, Austin...||18 Reviews||$84.99||VIEW NOW|
|5||Casio WK-245 76-Key Touch Sensitive Keyboard with Power Supply||253 Reviews||$199.00||VIEW NOW|
Developing your kid’s talent could be one of the proudest moments of becoming a parent.
Whether it stemmed out from a hobby, or an activity from school, seeing your kid shine and enjoy what he/she does is such a priceless moment.
Introducing them to music at an early age could be done by having the best keyboard piano for kids.
If you have no idea which one to get, here are five of the top choices for the best keyboard piano for kids.
5 Best Keyboard Piano For Beginner Kids (Parent’s Guide 2019)
- 44 mini-sized keys, 5 percussion pads with 100 sounds and 50 rhythms
- Simple tone selection, PIANO/ORGAN selector and Easy-to-read LCD display
- 10 Song Bank tunes with Melody on/off lesson function
- Powered by 6AA batteries or Power Supply (neither included)
As a parent, you only want the best for your kid. That’s why your top choice for the best keyboard piano for kids is the Casio SA76. Whether it may be your child’s first or second or third, the SA76 will definitely leave a mark with its excellent features that would really be necessary when it comes to piano lessons. Featuring 44 keys, the SA76 has 100 tones, 50 rhythms, and 10 integrated songs.
Available in different colors, the SA76 features the essentials for your kids to learn the basics. It has an LSI sound source and 8-note polyphony to give your kids a feel of a real, full-sized piano. Featuring an LC display, the SA76 offers different music options and gives your kids the option to switch from piano mode to organ mode (or vice versa).
Another added feature which your kids will sure enjoy is that the SA76 has buttons for drum sounds. Featuring five different buttons for the drum pads, your kids are introduced to digital drums. It can also be used at the same time as the piano, so he can build his own rhythm and start making his own music.
- Has great sound quality
- Perfect for kids
- Great value for its price
- Does not come with an A/C adapter
- FULL SIZE KEYBOARD: A true full size 61 key keyboard piano with standard key sizes features LCD screen, record and playback functionality, 100 keyboard sounds 100 rhythms, and 50 demo songs
- HEADPHONES: A set of high quality headphone are included within your digital piano package meaning letting musicians and leaners play comfortably without disturbing others
- STOOL: A durable and sturdy padded stool accompanies your musical keyboard kit meaning you can play without discomfort for hours
- STAND: Your keyboard package provides a strong and adjustable keyboard stand that is designed to hold your keyboard securely and adjust to musicians of all sizes
- LEARNING AID 1: To start your beginner keyboard journey the RockJam 561 provides you with access to one month's free membership of the Simply Piano app (IOS & Android)
Next on our list is the RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano 561 Super Kit. Featuring 61 keys, your kids would have an idea of the real thing. Complete with everything your child needs in learning how to play the piano, the 561 Super Kit might your go-to as the best keyboard piano for kids.
With an LC screen and a set of high quality headphones to complete your kid’s piano experience, the 561 Super Kit is packed with 100 keyboard sounds, 100 rhythms, and 50 demo songs. The 561 can be powered either through electricity or 6 x 1.5V Size D batteries, so you can literally take and play it wherever your kid desires. Standing on a stable and sturdy stand, the 561 Super Kit is made for your kid’s comfort and can be adjusted to match the height of your kid when sitting down using the stool that comes with it.
Lastly, because we now live in the modern era, you can download an app that can be connected to the RockJam 561 Super Kit. You can download the “Simply Piano” app onto any iOS or android device. The RockJam option carries 30 fun songs which can be used to play with the actual piano.
- Excellent features
- Perfect for beginners
- Comes with high quality headphones
- After a few months, the power cord and A/C adapter might be problematic
- Cat toy keyboard: meowsic is a toy keyboard that features 20 familiar nursery rhymes and 7 Kitty Cat songs.
- 5 different sounds: choose between piano, bells, organ, banjo or meows. Grab the mic and sing along.
- Record & playback: control volume, beat and tempo; record and playback to hear your song.
- Musical toys: introducing music instruments at a young age build stronger memory skills, self-esteem and patience.
- Worry-free: all B. Toys, including this toy drum, are phthalates and BPA free. That's just how we roll at B.
We all know kids can have an attention span of 1 minute, maximum. That’s why it’s very helpful to have something that could grab their attention for a decent amount of time. Incorporating eye-catching designs through colorful exteriors could be one way, and the B. Meowsic has that. If you’re looking for something that’s quirky but is still functional, the Meowsic is you’re an interesting choice for the best keyboard piano for kids.
Featuring different musical effects like bells, organ, piano, banjo, and its very own “meowaphone” sound, this keyboard piano carries 20 songs with 7 bonus kitty tunes. Your kids can also record and play back songs, control the beat and tempo, or use the microphone that comes with it. With its fun design and entertaining features, your kids will never have a dull moment.
- Quirky sound options
- Fun design that’s suited for kids
- Sturdy build
- May sound too loud
- Magical LED Lighted on the keys of this 61 keyboard piano-Follow the LED light and you can play the piano in minutes.
- Powerful educational functions in the Free APP of the electric portable keyboard piano-professional lessons videos, fun games with learning, creative crash course and thousands of sheet music.
- Simple Appearance Design- abandoned the traditional complex button operation on the digital piano keyboard and limited content storage space. Connect with the APP named "The ONE". ,you will find everything you need. Free APP provide with endless possibility- unlimited music content and irregularly updated
- With powerful built-in speakers and a 128-note maximum note polyphony. MIDI output and recording.
- 128+ instrument sounds available via mobile app setting. Device/Connection- iOS 9.0 +, iPad 2/4, New Pad, iPad mini1/2/3/4, iPad Air1/2, iPad Pro, iPhone 5s/6/6 plus/6s/6s plus/7/7 plus/8/X, Android 4.4+ with USB Host/OTG
With its sophisticated design, not only can your kids enjoy it, but you, parents, would be delighted to play The One Smart Keyboard Piano with Lighted Keys. With its pleasingly clean and attractive physical features, this keyboard piano might just be “the one” for your kids—pun intended. This smart keyboard piano will lead your kids to great piano skills, so this might be a great choice for the best keyboard piano for kids.
Featuring 61 keys, each key has a LED light that you can follow to play a song smoothly, as if you’re already an expert. It has a powerful built-in speaker to amplify your music, and features 128 notes with maximum note polyphony. It also comes with free music sheets that you and your kids can choose from, and over 128 musical instrument sounds to play.
Adding to your convenience, you can download an app called The ONE Smart Piano, which includes a lot fun features. Enjoy its crash course and learn how to play a song in no time, choose the gaming mode and have an arcade style scoring, or listen to over 3000 free music from its library.
- Fun and engaging
- Great beginner piano
- Could be for adults, too
- Most songs in the app are not free
Made for your kids’ delight and learning, the Pixio Electric Keyboard Piano is suitable for every beginners. Considered as a reasonable choice when it comes to choosing the best keyboard piano for kids, the Pixio Electric Keyboard Piano offers everything your kids need to experience the optimum learning in playing the piano. Featuring 54 multi-functional keys, this keyboard piano makes a good medium to practice playing the piano the easy and fun way,
Owning 10 tones, 10 rhythms, 6 demo songs, and 7 different sound effects, this keyboard piano won’t fall short in introducing the basics in playing the instrument. You can record and playback your recordings to keep track of your kids’ progress. You can also power it by using batteries or make use of the AC power so your kids can play it to their hearts’ content.
- Perfectly sized for children
- May sometimes make a tinny sound
Factors To Consider When Buying A Keyboard Piano For Kids
It is important to buy only the best for your kids, especially if it has the potential to affect his/her future. If it’s your first time to buy a keyboard piano, you better make sure to catch the best keyboard piano for kids in the market as it could shape your kid’s future in music.
Before looking for some great options, there are some things to consider first. There are a lot of different models from different manufacturing companies, so it’s really easy to get confused.
Aside from knowing what your kid wants, you should also get to know the basics when it comes to buying the best keyboard piano for kids.
Once you spot the one which is perfect for your kid, you can start having lessons at home. You can start with easy online tutorials like this.
Set Your Budget
One of the most important things when planning to buy somethings that’s functional is to consider your budget. Whether you plan on buying a full-sized or not, set your budget first so your choices will be narrowed down.
Some prices can get a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re planning to buy a full-sized. Keyboard pianos with different price range offer different functionalities and features. So, plan ahead.
Consider Your Space
Full-sized keyboard pianos obviously need more room, while beginner keyboards only offer a few octaves. Since we’re talking about the best keyboard piano for kids, most of them aren’t full-sized.
So, the space you’re offering for your kid’s potential keyboard piano will affect a part of your decision-making.
It is important to ask questions like, “Is my kid really interested in getting into music or will this be just another hobby of him/her?” or “Should I invest in something high-end or should I go for something that will resemble a toy?”
Your answers to these questions will dictate which kind of keyboard piano you should get.
You should always remember that what’s important is your kid’s learning. That being said, look for the best keyboard piano for kids that will offer the right amount of features—nothing too complicated, that’s for another 10 years or so.
Look for something that has the basics of keyboard playing, that way, your kids will learn easily. Also, fun and eye-catching designs help greatly.
To help your kid start his way into keyboard playing, a starter kit or package will greatly help. Common accessories include headphones, speakers, and a bag or case. Each of these accessories help your kid have a smooth and comfortable keyboard lesson.
The best keyboard piano for kids on our list is the Casio SA76. It has 44 keys which are enough for your small-handed little kiddos. Containing 100 tones, 50 rhythms, and 10 songs the SA76 will greatly entertain your children for a decent amount of time.
The SA76 incorporates drum sounds, too, so your kids can get the most out of it. Parents love it for their kids because it’s built perfectly and sufficiently for every child. However, you might want to prepare an A/C adapter, as it does not come with one.