OUR #1 RATED BEST NYLON STRING CLASSICAL GUITAR UNDER $300
Do you want to want to know how to play the guitar but on a tight budget?
You might want to buy the best classical guitars under $300 but do not know yet how to play them? Do not worry, in this article, you will know the classical guitars that will suit your budget and your needs plus you will also get tips on how to learn the guitar.
What are you waiting for? Get a pen and paper and start planning and scheduling your practice.
Learn How to Play the Guitar
Whether you’re young or old, girl or boy, studying or working, there is no better feeling than learning to play an instrument. While many attempts to study guitar, it is unfortunately very common for beginners to give up after a few tries. It can be very expensive when you enroll in a class with an instructor and it can also be frustrating if you are not seeing any progress after a couple of months.
Remember this: ANYONE CAN PLAY THE GUITAR. Of course, you just need to have the eagerness where you will make an effort and a lot of time to learn, study, memorize, and practice. To help you with that, here are a few tips on how you can learn to play classical guitars.
Memorization is the Key
You don’t need any previous knowledge to get started with guitar lessons. However, you need to memorize chords before you plan to buy a guitar because remembering them is the core thing you must do before you become a pro. Just memorize the major chords because its the most important part then the other chords will follow.
Always Use Correct Fingering
Of course, after you memorize the chords, it is best to know where to place your fingers. Each nylon corresponds to a specific tone or note that is why it is important to have your fingers placed on the right fret and strings so that you can produce the right sound.
You also have to memorize which fingers should be playing in a certain note on the fretboard. Correct fingering isn’t just about playing that chord or scale properly. Adding variations is considered too.
Use a Metronome
This technique really helps! Download a metronome application or any app that is like this one and use it while you are learning how to play the guitar.
This provides a very good guide for you to have a good set of beats-per-minute (BPM) – depends on the song. The idea is to get used to playing in time and at a steady tempo, but don’t rush this at the expense of learning technique.
Rehearse Standing Up And Sitting Down
On a chair, you tend to lean over (especially if your chair is very comfortable) and try to see what your hands are doing (another bad habit you want to avoid). Then, when you’re standing up, everything changes.
There is nothing bad playing the guitar while sitting. But who knows maybe one day you’ll be standing up in front of a crowd. Remember that playing with your classical guitar weighted across your shoulder is a very different posture to sitting down.
If you are enrolled in a musical school, this is very easy because you are given a schedule to follow. However, if you are studying alone or doing a self-study, this is kind of hard to maintain. Remember to stay focus and always have the eagerness to play.
It is also better to make a firm schedule and make sure to have a goal for every program. Nothing beats regularly putting your hands on the guitar and practicing the latest lessons.
Best Value-for-Money Nylon String Classical Guitars Under $300
There is no such thing as right or wrong when it comes to choosing a guitar. This part really depends on you, the one who will use the guitar for a long time. To help you with what you should buy, here is the list of the guitar cheaper than $300.
- Highest-rated stringed instruments on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- All Giuliani guitars backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and set-up performed by Kennedy's professional luthiers in Washington State, not overseas.
- All frets have been hand leveled, crowned and polished. All fret ends have been dressed for comfort as well.
- Made with a mahogany back and sides and a solid Canadian cedar top.
This classical guitar is so far the highest-rated stringed instruments on Amazon and number one rated customer service in the United States of America. With its very affordable price, the musical instrument can really boas really good features. One very nice thing you can get when you buy this classical guitar is the lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee straight from Antonio Giuliani guitars.
All frets of the CL-5 guitar have been hand leveled, crowned and polished. All fret ends have been dressed for comfort as well. Aside from that, all Giuliani classical guitars are hand built using traditional Spanish methods that is why you can assure its durability. The model CL-5 Giuliani Guitar is constructed with the highest quality mahogany neck, back, and sides, a solid rosewood fingerboard, and a solid Canadian cedar top.
- 30 Inch Children guitar-Binding type: common style
- The smaller profile is very playable for kids
- Has nice tone, and can be yours for chump change
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- Accessories include everything to start your guitar lesson
This classical guitar is best suited for children who want to study how to play an instrument. It has 30 Inch common style binding type nylon strings that is why it is very easy to use and touch when playing. The smaller profile is very playable for kids since it has a nice tone, and can be yours for chump change. The accessories are included so everything is ready to start your guitar lesson.
All Days Music Inc. or ADM really make this for kids who admire classical music. This guitar features a sturdy top with smooth curves, building comfort during playing. Aside from that, it has also solid wood which produces a smooth and rich sound for classical sounds and other genres such as rock, folk, country, and every kind in between!
- good for beginners especially kids
- easy to use because of small size
- accessories included
- eye-catching design
- boring for professionals
- not good for big hands
- like a toy for some
- 1. Beauty and texture both, sweet and delicate sound, exquisite selection of material, ingenuity to build, traditional crafts, measuring positioning, the heart of craftsmen. polished paint process
- 2. Perfect Starter Kits. HUAWIND help you build the most suitable guitar for beginners, and select the suitable combination of accessories. Even if you are the experienced, will be happy immersed in the wonderful play.
- 3. Material: Top, Back and Side- Basswood; Neck-Maple; Fretboard-Hardwood. Accessories: gig bag, picks, strings, polishing cloth.
- 4. After-sales intimate service: 1 years warranty, 60 days no reason to return or replace goods(not affect second sales under the premise), replacement of the damaged, intimate after-sale.
- 5. HUAWIND aim to do different things with others, and make different service experiences. We look forward to hearing your voice, your suggestions and feedback will be the most honored thing for us.
Beauty and texture are the two main things this classical guitar can boast. It has a sweet and delicate sound, an exquisite selection of material, ingenuity to build, traditional crafts, measuring positioning, the heart of craftsmen and polished paint process. HUAWIND made this specifically for beginners that is why it is cheaper compared to other classical guitars.
When you buy this, you will get one year warranty, 60 days no reason to return or replace goods (not affect second sales under the premise), replacement of the damaged, intimate after-sale. The material used on top, back and side is basswood while for the neck is maple and for fretboard is hardwood.
- has a warranty
- complete set of accessories when you buy
- good for beginners
- durable and handmade
- smaller than the usual classical guitar
- one color only
- Spruce plywood top, sapele plywood back and side, high density wood bridge and figerboard
- Nato neck with ABS Binding, fan bracing, golden plated machine head
- Lightweight, full size D'Addario nylon string guitar
- Dimensions 39*11*4 IN; Scale length 26 IN; Nut width 2 IN
- Includes padded gig bag, E-tuner, stand, capo, wrench
This brown colored classical guitar is just right for its price – not pricey and not that cheap. It has spruce plywood top, Sapele plywood back and side, high-density wood bridge and fingerboard. The nato neck is with ABS Binding, fan bracing, golden plated machine head.
Aside from that, it is also good for beginners since it is made lightweight even it has full-size D’Addario nylon string guitar. The exact dimensions of this WINZZ classical guitar is 39 x 11 x 4 inches while the scale length is 26 in. The nut width 2 inches.
- includes accessories
- good for beginners
- nice rounded sound
- fretboard is wider than usual
- the bridge was too low
- Solid Cedar top
- All natural wood, hand inlaid rosette
- Natural matte/satin finish allows resonance and sustain
- Rosewood bridge
- Rosewood fingerboard
Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar comes in a bundle with case, tuner, cloth, and strap. However, if you want to buy the guitar only, it comes at a cheaper price. This is proven good for beginners and titled as the most popular models and a staple in the Iberia Series lineup,
This classical guitar is made up of cedar top and all natural wood, hand-inlaid rosette. The design is very eye-catching since it has a natural matte/satin finish that allows resonance and sustains. The bridge and the fingerboard is rosewood.
- complete accessories when you buy
- durable but lightweight
- good for beginners
- two-way truss rod
- has fan bracing pattern
- not good for kids and small hands
There you have it – the tips on how you can learn how to play the guitar easily and the best classical guitars under $300. Get the major chords and the basic techniques right, the proper position of the fingers, and the precise strumming pattern in order to produce a nice sound.
Remember that learning the guitar is not instant, it takes a lot of effort and time to learn and master them. If you really want the cheapest but a good buy, try the ADM Beginner Classical Guitar 30 Inch Nylon Strings.
There is no bad thing about being a beginner, all professionals become one.
Just like Jimmy Page, Steve Vai, Ritchie Blackmore, Les Paul, John Mayer and more.